Who do I call for utilities other than water?

The City of El Paso utility bill includes charges for water and sewer. Utilities such as electric service, telephone, internet or cable television are handled by private companies. Within the city limits, you are most likely served by:

  • Electric service - Ameren: (800) 755-5000
  • Gas Service-Nicor-888-642-6748
  • Telephone Service/Internet - Consolidated Communications: (800) 400-5568
  • Cable Television/Internet - Mediacom: (800) 874-2924
  • Cable Television/Internet-Conxxus 800-448-4320

Show All Answers

1. How do I arrange to connect or disconnect my utility service?
2. Who do I call for utilities other than water?
3. My water was shut off; how do I get it back on?
4. Why is my bill so high?
5. I'm filling up my new swimming pool, do I get charged for that?
6. What is the automatic debit option for paying my bill?
7. There was a voice message on my answering machine from the city stating that this was a courtesy call regarding my utility bill. What should I do?